NOTE: May 21, 2017 - a new LITE edition of Church Secretary for Windows 2017 is now available. This new version does not include the Logins/Procedure Security features in the Standard Edition. In fact there are several features now included in the Lite edition, but at just $45 this new LITE version may be just what your small church needs. I will be adding information about the lite version soon, but you can download a trial version now. Visit the Downlad Page - if you have tried the program and are ready to buy a registration license to remove the 30 day trial limitation an order link is now available.
You can view the on line help for Church Secretary for Windows 2017 Lite by clicking here. I will be updating the help site periodically such as adding video soon.
After you have installed the program you can access the On Line Help from within the program. Clicking the little triangle in the upper left of the program will open up a menu with a View Help option. Clicking that option will launch the help file in your browser.
Download a fully functional version of Church Secretary for Windows 2017. Try it for up to 30 days to see if it meets your needs.
- Easily Record Family and Member Information.
- Record attendance using either details or just a Count for each class or worship service
- Record member contributions and print reports or export in a variety of formats to email to members or present at business meetings.
- A variety of predesigned reports, charts and dashboards are provided and you can create your own with a point an click ease.
- Maintain an inventory of Items in Church Library and track and report loans of items.
- Record, report and analyze expenses - easily. Not a full featured (or complicated) accounting program, but may be all a small church needs.
- An easy to use Scheduling tool is also provided to let you record member birthdays (and be notified days earlier), record wedding dates and more.
The screen shot below show the desktop view when you first start Church Secretary for Windows 2017. Navigation bar on the left allows you to move from one part of the program to another working with files, reports, and dashboards.